A: When saving the image, not only to save the image itself, and it will generate a same name data file with the extension “.peda”, for example, if the image’s file name is Sample.jpg, then will generate a file “Sample.jpg.peda”.
This type of file is a proprietary format of the software, used to store the original image, vector or bitmap objects, and their location and sequence information, so that the software can have the ability to repeat the editing.
A: Control keys are used as follows:
1) When you select an object if you hold down the Ctrl key to select multiple or deselect.
1) When you create or adjust the Arrow object, Line object, hold down the Shift key to make it horizontally or vertically.
2) When you create a Polygon object, Polygonal Lasso object, Nodal Lasso object, hold down the Shift key to make the current line is horizontal or vertical.
3) When you create or adjust the Rectangle object, Ellipse / Arc object, hold down the Shift key to make it a square.
4) When using the Pencil tool, Eraser tool, if you hold down the Shift key to draw or erase by way of straight line.
5) When adjusting the size of the bitmap object, if you hold down the Shift key will be scaled.
6) When using the Selection tools to create a selection, you can merge it by holding down the Shift key.
1) When you create a new object if you hold down the Alt key, to avoid interference from other objects.
2) When using the Selection tools to create a selection, you can hold down the Alt key to delete the part of the selection.
3) When using the Move Selection tool, if you hold down the Alt key before moving will first draw a selection copy.
4) When using the “Clone Stamp” tool, hold down the Alt key and click the left button to specify the origin.
A: The shortcut keys are listed below:
Enter: If there is a crop object, perform crop.
Del: If there are selected vector objects or bitmap objects, then delete these objects.
If there is an selection object, clear the selection.
If you are creating a polygonal lasso or nodal lasso object, delete the last point.
F3: If the current scaling rate is 100%, scale up to 1600%, otherwise, back to 100%.
F5: If there is an image in the system clipboard, to create a new image from it.
Ctrl + X: Copy and delete the selected vector objects or selection.
Ctrl + C: Copy the selected vector objects or selection.
Ctrl + B: If there is an selection object, merge to copy selection.
Ctrl + V: Paste objects.
Ctrl + D: Delete objects.
Ctrl + A: Select all objects
Ctrl + F: If there is an selection object, fill selection.
Ctrl + M: The selected vector objects and bitmap objects are merged into the canvas, and delete these objects.
Ctrl + Z: Undo the last operation.
Ctrl + Shift + Z: Redo the most recently undone operation.
Ctrl + S: Save the image to a file.
A: There are four kinds of objects: vector object, bitmap object, Crop object and Selection object. These objects floating on top of the canvas, where vector objects and bitmap objects can be combined with canvas.
5. When creating a new vector object, just below there are other objects to how to do?
A: Hold down the Alt key, and can avoid the interference of other objects.
6. How to select the more than one objects?
A: Hold down the Control key to select or deselect an object.
A: There are eight tools to create vector objects: Arrow, Line, Freehand Line, Rectangle, Ellipse/Arc, Polygon, Text, Callout.
Operation of two kinds:
1. The Polygon tool of first and second style: Click the left mouse button continuously, and finally double-click, or right-click to cancel.
2. Other tools: Hold down the left button and then paddling, and finally released.
A: A bitmap object is an image is floating on the canvas, you can move, resize, rotate, scale it, if you first hold down the Shift key, are scaled according to the original, otherwise free scaling.
A: Selection represents the selected image region, the region may be regular, and may be irregular.
Currently, the selection can be used for the following functions: fill, gradient fill, crop, move, move and copy, cut, copy, paste, delete, color adjustment, grayscale, invert, all the Basic, Color, and Scene effects.
Main methods of operation are:
1) Hold down the Shift key to combine. (Except the Nodal Lasso tool)
2) Hold down the Alt key to delete a part. (Except the Nodal Lasso tool)
3) For the Move Selection tool, Hold down the Alt key to draw itself before moving.
4) For the Polygonal Lasso and Nodal Lasso tool, in the creation process can remove the last point by pressing the Del key.
5) For the Nodal Lasso tool, right-click on the periphery of the selection to add a new node.
A: During the process if holding down the Shift key, will draw or erase in a horizontal or vertical direction or follow a straight line between two clicks.
11. Why use the Eraser tool to erase the graphics do not work?
A: the Eraser tool can only erase the image, can not erase the vector or bitmap objects, but you can first flatten it, then erase.
A: First set the transparency of the watermark to 100% (opaque), then select the transparent color in the watermark.
A: When the image is saved as Png format, if the canvas color is set to “Transparent”, will be stored as a transparent 32-bit format. Otherwise, as an opaque 24-bit format.
Note: If you open a 32-bit Png format image, the canvas color is automatically set to “Transparent”.